The road to being a successful cam model depends upon your talent, your look, communication skills, and creativity, but it begins and ends with your customers. Keeping customers in your chatroom, or bringing them back for a repeat performance is not always easy. While nothing will work 100% of the time, there are simple things you can do to increase customer engagement and retention, and help you become a successful cam model.
If you’ve spent time as a cam model, there are obvious things that draw customers in. Other advice columns will tell you to be sexy, to be alluring, to be the customer’s fantasy. All true, but not necessarily advice you can put into practical use to become a successful cam model. But what we can do is offer practical techniques to help you separate yourself from the other models your customer’s visit.
Since your chatroom is probably a mixture of old and new customers, keep things fresh in any way you can.
Cam Model Engagement
- Have interesting things to talk about. To keep an audience engaged, you should set the topic. Steer conversation toward something that interests you, or that you can discuss at length. Leaving it to customers to open conversation has the potential to create a lot of dead air, permeated by occasional “show me your ass”-type requests.
- Look your best! This seems obvious. While successful cam models relate to their customers on levels beyond physical, a variety of outfits to keep your customers intrigued and guessing will keep their visits from feeling redundant. Varying your location can also be a fun change to introduce.
- Successful cam models focus on active engagement. Games, giveaways, costumes, and toys can turn your chatroom into a more interactive experience. The more passive your customer’s experience, the less likely they are to remain engaged. Don’t stare into the cam and wait. Get creative and keep the energy in your room high.
- Have a plan for outreach! What is outreach? It’s when successful cam models literally “reach out” to their regular customers between chatroom visits or paid shows. There are a myriad of ways to do this, but note that personalized customer outreach has a much higher conversion rate than something like a mass email. In truth, it’s good to pepper in a little of everything.
- Use mass emails to all customers announcing a scheduled performance or appearance.
- Try personalized messages to a customer after a private show, thanking them for the experience.
- Re-engage customers you haven’t seen in a while. Use your notes to recall a past moment together.
- While most sites have free messaging between models and customers, you can also open the lines of communication with customers even further through services like a SMS tool such as “FlirtSMS” from Flirt4Free.com or “Flirt Phone” when you are not online.
- The best personalized responses make your customers feel desired and memorable. Make sure to take notes on your customer’s likes and dislikes during conversations and performances. A reference to a sexy memory you’ve made together will make them feel special.
If your goal is to be the most successful cam model you can be, you can maximize your potential by integrating these customer engagement and retention strategies. Become special to your customers by offering a superior product that becomes a necessity in their lives.
Need more tips on how to be a successful cam model?